This page will not be maintained anymore. Documentation has moved to GitHub starting with version 3.0.0.
This is Bugzilla for Java (B4J) – a Java based tool for accessing Bugzilla instances. B4J offers you to write your own reports based on those bug records that you want to incorporate.
New: Version 3.0 is out. It breaks previous API and introduces types for date properties.
- platform-independent code
- access to Bugzilla and Jira instances on remote servers via HTTP and HTTP proxies
- password callbacks for maximum security
- standard report interface
- Open Source code based on LGPL license
More documentation is available here:
<dependency> <groupId>eu.ralph-schuster</groupId> <artifactId>b4j</artifactId> <version>3.0.3</version> </dependency>
- Release 2.0.3 Full Release – API Documentation – Maven Site – Change Log
- Release 1.4.0 Full Release – API Documentation
- Release 1.3: Full Release – Binary – API Documentation
- Release 1.2: Full Release – Binary – API Documentation
- Release 1.1: Full Release – Binary – API Documentation
- Release 1.0: Full Release – Binary – API Documentation