The Data Base Classes provide a basic infrastructure for a Data Factory – Data Access Object (DAO) – Business Object (BO) pattern. It is published under the GNU Lesser General Public License 3.0.
The last version published is 1.4.0. Release Notes can be viewed here.
<dependency> <groupid>eu.ralph-schuster</groupid> <artifactid>data</artifactid> <version>1.4.0</version> </dependency>
- Maven Site
- Release Notes
- Usage of Data Base Classes – explains basic terms and usage of classes in this library
- Using Data Model Classes in Application Code – explains how application code uses a data model
- Data Model Configuration – explains the XML configuration of a data model
- Transactions – explains how transaction demarcation is implemented, configured and used by application code
- The RsBudget project demonstrates the usage of the Data Base Classes.
- V1.3.1 – Maven Site – Javadoc – Release Notes
- V1.2.9 – Maven Site – Javadoc – Release Notes
- V1.1.0 – Maven Site – Javadoc – Release Notes
- V1.0.0 – Maven Site – Javadoc – Release Notes
This module is part of the Eclipse RCP Common Feature.
Bugs and Change Requests
A Jira instance is setup for you to report bugs and request changes. All you need to do is register and create a new issue for the project and respective module (called Component in Jira).