I finished this release some months ago but didn’t find time yet to finally release it. Version 2.1 introduces some new features and classes that ease handling of table-like data from different sources:
- New TableReader implementations for JDBC, XML, JTable
- New TableWriter implementations for HTML and XML
- Introduction of type conversion to allow object-string conversion and vice versa while reading and writing tables
- New Reader and Writer wrappers that read and write JavaBeans.
- New Filter implementations for TableReader that remove rows and columns.
- Some abstract classes were separated into general base classes and stream-handling classes. This allows easier development of non-stream based implementations.